Sunday, April 29, 2007

Exhausted, Happy

Well, I got home eventually. Lafayette was quite hard to leave. Festival International was beyond wonderful. Yesterday, I got to see our State Governor grooving out to a band. Today, was superb too.

I am more than tired. However, I am also more than happy. I had a fabulous weekend. To top things off, I ran into a very old, close and wonderful friend, while in Lafayette. This was an unexpected surprise. We spent some time chatting, the result of this chat is that we should have a joint paper soon. As a real academic, I love research and publishing. This is an excellent and exciting project.

Thus, over and above sunburn and fatigue, Festival International was also an excellent place to come across a meeting of minds. I really hope that I will feel rejuvenated enough tomorrow to perform well in my classes. As they say in Lafayette, "Laisser Les Bon Temps Rouler!". Je dis "D'accord!"

The CP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez! You've been having fun!

Good for you!

TS

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on 
BlogShares web stats Site Meter