Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Some Philosophy Trivia Questions

There is a chance, if you are reading this blog, that you have some interest in philosophy. The question is how much do you know about philosophy? I recently ran across some philosophy trivia quizzes. I thought that it might be fun to share them.

* Basic Philosophical Knowledge -- This one is fairly basic and easy.

* General Philosophical Knowledge -- A Little more broad than the first, with a few repeated questions.

* 19th and 20th Century Philosophers -- Do you know much about recent philosophy?

* Philosophical Ideas and People -- This quiz is both short and easy.

* Philosophical Terminology -- Do you know what philosophical terms mean?

All these quizzes are pretty easy, at least I found them so (I got every question correct). However, it would be worrying if I did not! I hope that you enjoy them.

The CP

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links! It's fun to test my philosophical knowledge.

You might like the Philosophy Forums.

2:39 PM  
Blogger CON Tactical Vests said...

Kpop is singer and its adult test is quite intresting get redirected here!!..

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on 
BlogShares web stats Site Meter